Thursday, January 28, 2010

Big Crumb




I keep saying that the key to my success with my etsy store is getting the word out. I have found another way to do that!! It is called Big Crumb (if you click on the picture it will take you there) It is an awesome website that let's store owners (even big retail chains, not just small businesses) list their stores and their deals. It is pretty cool. It also has a facebook spin on it where you can be friends with other store owners and have status updates. I'm very new to the website but have enjoy exploring and getting The Purse Place listed on there. Feel free to check it out. You can also join free to become a shopper on the site or add your own store to it. All of their accounts are free. I'm pretty excited to have my store out there more in the public view. Thanks for checking it out!!

By the way my to get to my etsy store the link is thepurseplace.etsy.com or you can order directly though my email at purseplace.etsy@gmail.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment