Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where have we been lately? Why haven't we been posting? Because we have been working like CRAZY to get ready for this!! My very first craft fair! I will be representing The Purse Place at this awesome barn sale about an hour from our house! We have been gluing and sewing like crazy. I got a new website for my store, so we have also been figuring out how to get my new signage onto business cards, a store banner and stickers. Trying to set up a table display so that it shows everything and remain attractive and not too busy is hard work! I'm pretty excited and super nervous! I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post all about how it goes. This is a sort of trial run before a HUGE holiday market I am participating in in November. But for now... BACK TO WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment