Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cute Things About Jarom

Jarom is such a cute kid! He does such cute things and so I can remember I want to make a list on here:

1. He ALWAYS says please, ALWAYS
2. He loves Elmo
3. Everyday he asks "Where's Daddy?"
4. He loves Paisley very much
5. If I don't understand what he is talking about then he will take me and show me what he is saying
6. He loves to snuggle with me every night before bed, in the rocking chair.
7. When I am holding him on my shoulder he will pat my back, rub my back and give me little squeezes.
8. He can climb into his crib on his own but he can't get out (YET!)
9. He knows the "Thingamagiger" song from Cat in the Hat.
10. He takes very good care of all our baby dolls.
11. When I whisper "I love you" to him he whispers it back.

He is a handful, but he is SO cute!! I love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment