Saturday, November 14, 2009

Business

As you all know since I posted it on this very blog, that I have been making and trying to sell purses online. Well I have expanded my online store to include I Spy Bags. Mom and I made a couple while she was here. I listed a couple of them on my store on Wednesday and on Friday two of them had sold!! In the meantime Jason and I were selling something on Craigslist and the lady that called and wanted to buy it owns a children's second hand clothing store in Salina. During the conversation I asked her if she would be willing to carry some of my I Spy Bags to sell in her store. She was really excited to do that for me! Today we took up three bags (I wanted to put most of my finished bags on my online store because I was excited to have sales) Anyway, by the time we got home from doing our shopping in Salina I had a message on our answering machine from her saying two bags had already sold!! She asked me if next time I brought up bags if I could bring about six!! YAY! It is nice to finally have success since my purses didn't go too well. Since it is the holidays however I have slashed prices on my purses and we are having a Holiday Sales Event!! Fell free to check it out... thepurseplace.etsy.com


This is the outside of the store where my bags are and here they are at the cash register in the store. She just opened her store a few weeks ago and the major advertising for her store begins Tuesday... I gotta get more bags up there!!
Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment