Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jewelery Update

Ok so I posted about that jewelry website where you can get sterling silver pieces for free (but really with $6.99 for shipping) Well I found one piece that I thought was pretty unique and I ordered it. It arrived about a week or so later and it is beautiful! I am now a full fledged supporter of the site and can say that they will not take your almost seven dollars and run with it! :) Also, if you don't have a silver chain the sport your new pendant with you can purchase one of those for $4. Pretty good deal. I already had a chain so for now I can't vouch for those.

I would like to think of myself as a jewelry wearer, but I'm not. Besides the wedding ring I don't usually wear jewelry, but this doesn't stop me from purchasing it. When I remember I will throw something on for church or for a party, but as soon as I walk in the door it immediately comes off. I'm not sure why it bugs me so much, I wish it didn't. But none the less, if I find another piece of sterling silver jewelry from that site that I love, I will purchase!! Take a look and see if there is anything for you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way! I'm keeping my eyes on your little ad on the side of your blog...

    ReplyDelete