Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wubbzy is coming early!!!

I went the to doctor today and she informed me that her family had just scheduled their vacation. They are leaving June 17. (why do I have babies during prime doctor vacation time?) This means that if wubbzy and my body will cooperate and be ready, I can be induced sometime before that! This moves me up from being 10 weeks out to being 7-8 weeks! Yahoo! I'm all about getting him out early. I want to be healed and feeling good for my family reunion which is a couple weeks later. I really like my doctor, and I REALLY need her to be the one to deliver the baby. I had a really bad experience with the delivery of Paisley and the doctor has given me assurances that things will be better and that she can make this happen with a lot less pain involved afterward. I hope that things cooperate and the stars align because it would be great to have her deliver my baby. But, if things aren't looking good she won't induce me and then I'm on my own with whatever doctor is on call... probably her associate in the office (whom I switch from being his patient.... AWKWARD!) Wish me happy baby cooking thoughts!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great news that your dr. is willing to induce you before she leaves. I'm glad she understands your situation and it sounds like you'll have a much better experience this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Early is great! Thats very exciting news! Goooo baby!!

    ReplyDelete