Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You Hurt Me Bad.... Chocolate!


I am a lover of junk food. Junk food in all shapes, forms and sizes is definitely my favorite thing to consume!! Above all there is chocolate (not shocking since I'm one, a girl and two, pregnant!) The pregnant part is where we have a problem though. Chocolate and pregnancy don't fit together like pieces of a puzzle. I have this puzzle, and I'm forcing the chocolate piece to fit. So what if I need to bend a little bit here and there to get it to fit. The problem is chocolate cause me some severe heart burn. I am willing to endure I little heart burn for the sake of yummy tasting food, but the intense pain that chocolate causes is beginning to not be worth it (SHOCK! Did I really just type that?) I am afraid that I may have to back off of that little bit of heaven until wubbzy (That is what I call the baby) is born. Perhaps I will begin to limit myself to one thing chocolate a week. Good luck to me, I hope I survive this! :) Good thing my family reunion is AFTER wubbzy is born. I plan on buying a Sam's Club box of caramellos and not sharing!!!! That will definitely be one great car ride and one great week with the fam (I love being with my family, but adding 36 caramellos into the mix doesn't hurt either!) MMmmmmmm hurry up July!

No comments:

Post a Comment