Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Peer Pressure

I have decided to succumb to peer pressure and post a picture of pregnant me. I cannot promise I will ever do this again so enjoy. While I was taking a picture, Paisley wanted to take a picture of the baby in her tummy also. She is so cute!!



I am 27 weeks and 5 days. I went to the doctor today and things are good. With her handy dandy tape measure she said that I am measuring a week small, but I don't think a tape measure is an exact science. I also do not feel small at all. I feel at max capacity, but the doctor assures me I will get a lot bigger... yay! She also said that as I enter my third trimester I need to watch my carbs. WHAT?? So I guess I cannot continue my crazy donut habit if I hope to have a reasonably sized baby. I will have to start trading my donuts for fruit which are acceptable carbs. Big bummer!

Well there you have it. Enjoy it because you won't see it again unless you come to visit before the end of June (or middle if I have something to do with it!) :)

4 comments:

  1. Finally! YAY! You are the cutest. I love that pregnant belly. You look great! Work it girl! This is MB by the way. You probably guessed that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Wolf whistle) You look great, Stef. Thanks for obliging. I hope you're enjoying your snow...we had a nice, warm day at Sea World yesterday...in fact I'm even a little sunburned ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stefanie - you look fantastic. Thank you for posting!! Paisley looks so grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO cute :) I can't believe how fast the months go by. Weren't we just in your basement scrapbooking together and you were just BARELY pregnant? Dang. Did you hear I'm working at a scrapbook store? I love it. You would too!

    ReplyDelete