Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Primary Activity


Tonight was Paisley's first primary activity. The theme was PJ'S (which stands for prayer, journal, and scriptures). All the kids wore their pajamas to the activity. It was a blast. I thought I would share a couple of the answers to Paisley's journal questions because they were so very cute.
Birth date: "The day when Jesus brought me to my Mom."
My Parents: "My mom and dad."
Where I live: "at home"
Things I like to do: "Play in sandbox, play with friends, play with mom and dad."
My Pets: "1 dog." (NO we do NOT have a dog!)
When I grow up I will be: "a sister for a baby."

She is the cutest!!! I love her answers so much and can't wait to share this journal with her when she is older and can appreciate the pure innocence of her answers.

At the activity she was also able to paint a prayer rock, which she can bring home on Sunday. She also took a picture with the bishop that she will get for her birthday. For snack they had cereal and juice. It went really well, and Paisley had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment