Friday, February 13, 2009

Small Towns are BAD for Cravings

Unlike some, I welcome my pregnancy cravings. I think it is a great excuse to need to get a treat or go out to dinner more often than we really should! Cravings turn ugly when you live in the middle of no where and fulfilling some of those needs (or should I say wants?) isn't possible because of lack of dining options. Some cravings come and go and it is ok when I don't get play into them, but others are longer lasting and far more painful (emotionally). For instance, I really, REALLY NEED some In N Out! This hamburger chain is only in a few western states and so for now it is seeming pretty impossible to get my hands on a hamburger from there. This is one craving that has not gone away and has made me cry on numerous occasions when it seems I will explode if I do not get some In N Out. Maybe by some miracle I'll get to take a trip to California sooner rather than later and put this craving to rest. One can only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment