Friday, February 20, 2009

Wind

Here in Kansas we often have high wind warnings. When they send out the warning they mean. Right now it is blowing like crazy, I wouldn't be surprised to find many tree branches and roof tiles on the lawn tomorrow. I don't really mind the crazy wind when I am inside. It sounds big and scary but other than that it's ok. Tonight when I was talking to Jason about why it is so windy in Kansas he said "Because Nebraska sucks and Oklahoma blows." I laughed hard, really hard. We had just put Paisley to bed so I tried to be as quiet as can be, but I lost it and thought that comments was so funny!! Anyway, it seemed like the perfect thing to include in a blog post!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I am going to become a regular commenter on here! So bring on the reverse! I think you are so funny with your lovin taxes! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete