Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WANTED

This cute, although very naughty rabbit (and I think 2 of his friends( often come and visit our yard. We don't mind them coming. They sleep and hop and around and eat our grass and weeds. We have convinced Paisley that she has a pet (so we don't have to really have one) so they are welcome. Well, many weeks ago I went out to talk to the garden and most of my peas were all eaten down to little stumps! I was furious. This ungrateful rabbit stepped out of bounds and started eating the garden. These bunnies got a second chance and we let them back into our yard. This time we would keep a very watchful eye on them and if they went towards the garden we would chase them out. They once again struck when we weren't watching the peas got eaten. These bunnies are no longer welcome in our yard. They can eat someone else's grass and sleep in someone else's shade. Whenever we see any bunny now me and Paisley run outside and chase it out of our yard!! BAD BUNNY!Jason and I don't mind the work of planting a garden, it is keep up with it that is hard for us. As you can tell we are at peace with the weeds in our garden! :) Yesterday for FHE we did go out and weed the garden area as best we could, especially around the peas. As we were pulling the weeds (and Jason did accidently "Weed" one of our little pea plants) we noticed that our peas had started to come back from the nuaghty bunnies lunch date and we were growing some peas. Paisley and I were able to enjoy about 5 pea pods with some delicious sweet peas inside. It was so fun! Peas are my favorite so I was hoping to have a ton of peas this year but most of our seeds didn't ever grow. We are excited for what we do have after the bunny trama!

No comments:

Post a Comment