Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm having a baby this month!

I can confidently say that I am going to have a baby this month! Why confidently? Because there is no way I am going to go past my due date and not having a baby in June... heads will roll! Tomorrow I go to the doctor and will hopefully be able to get the induction set up for the middle of the month and then I will walk, clean, and do whatever else I need to to try and get the baby to come on his own! It seems appropriate to be having a baby this month. June is a special month. It is the month of Jason's birth and my birth. Also, a year ago I had my second miscarriage in June (on my sister's birthday, three days before my birthday), so it seems very healing to now be having a baby that made it! Every night I chant "get out baby, get out" but so far it hasn't worked. Of course I want him to be healthy and so he can stay in as long as he needs to be completely finished cooking, but I am just done. My body is done. Hopefully this process has started and I can get some good news at the doctor tomorrow! Let's get Wubbzy here!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for June! I'm so excited for you to have your sweet little boy! I wonder how soon your Dr. would strip membranes? Good luck tomorrow, and let us all know the date asap! Bring on baby "J"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Wubbzy (sp?) have a real name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, no name for Wubbzy yet... hopefully we won't have to actually name him Wubbzy but ya never know! :)

    ReplyDelete