Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We are GO for Launch! Week 38 OB

Well this morning we went to the doctor for our final check up. I got checked out and I am a "1 and a wiggle with a soft cervix". Yay for my body! I was hoping to have better news than that, but at least we are on our way. I am to be at the hospital at 5:30am on Monday to begin the process. It sounds like it could be a long process. They will stick some pill up there to get things softened and I have to lay in bed for an hour and then I can walk around or do whatever for 3-4 hours and see if things get started and then if they need to they will start the pitocin. We are hoping the hospital has WiFi so we can blog through the whole thing... or some of it. I'm pretty nervous since I can tell this baby is a good size. I was hoping he would be kind of small since we are forcing him out 10 days early, but I don't think we will have much luck there. I predict he will be bigger than Paisley (7lb 7oz) We'll see in 6 DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment