Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2 Years Down

This week is our second anniversary living in Kansas. It is no secret that this is not my favorite place to live. We are living in a town that boasts 14,000 people. I have always lived in a big city. I LOVE to be in the city. I don't need to be in the heart of Los Angeles, but I wouldn't mind being in a city of a couple hundred thousand people. I don't like feeling like I live in the middle of no where. Where normal stores are 30 minutes plus away, an airport is an hour away, church is 40 minutes away, and the temple is in a different state! It's pretty awful in my opinion. In some ways these two years have gone by fast, but in most ways it has really felt like the whole two years. Sometimes you look back on a year and think it flew by and didn't feel like that amount of time had past. Well... it feels like we have been here for two years! Kansa isn't all bad though. It kind of has a bubble feeling like I had when we lived in Rexburg and in Provo. It is safe here. The people are kind and conservative. If only normal civilization was a little closer this would be the perfect place to live!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good attitude to have, I know you're a city girl but you've adapted well. I hope that the pregnancy finishes well. what is the boy's name?

    ReplyDelete