Sunday, May 31, 2009

Church Vacation

Well today I got released from my calling as 2nd counselor in the primary presidency. I knew this was coming for the past month so it wasn't a surprise. I have mixed emotions about it. I am not the biggest fan of other people's children so in that sense... hasta lavista primary. BUT I liked being in there with Paisley and see how she interacts with others. I also made sure my sharing times were awesome for her. I liked being in the loop with what songs they were learning so we could be sure and practice at home. Some of my play group friends are now in the new primary presidency so I'm sure I can still get the scoop on the songs and how Paisley is doing.

Fow now I don't have a new calling. I think since the baby is due in about 3 weeks they will leave me alone for a little while. These moments of having a break from a calling at church come few and far between so I am going to enjoy not having any responsibility on Sundays. It will be quite the adjustment to go to Relief Society. It is really quiet in there. I haven't been there in about 2 years. Before I was in the presidency I was the sunbeam teacher so I was still with the kids. I look forward to what the future may bring, and hopefully I can handle it!

1 comment:

  1. You'll have your hands more than full with two kiddos! You won't be getting a break at all, sorry :) But, I understand what you meant and hope that you can enjoy this short hiatus.

    ReplyDelete