Friday, May 29, 2009

Such a Girl


I am not the biggest fan of painting nails. I don't like to have my finger nails painted because it makes my fingers feel funny, and because of my bad nail biting habit. I don't mind my toe nails being painted but because of my extreme lack of flexibility it is really hard for me to paint them myself (especially now being pregnant). This morning however I had to go over to a friends house to practice for a musical number. The rule at her house is no shoes, so since I was going to be wearing capris (the only pants that fit me these days) and shoes without socks I decided to pretty up my toes. It would have been funny to video tape my attempt at this alone but eventually I was able to squish wubbzy enough to get them done all by myself (he was definitely fighting me on this the whole time). Of course, once paisley saw painted nails she NEEDED hers done also. When we got home from our friends house she ripped off her socks and shoes and got her nails painted also. She is such a cute girly, girl! (I know, I have hot tan lines on my feet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment