Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Paisley's Cute Quote of the Day

So by 9 am I already had a cute conversation with Paisley that I just HAD to post! This is how it went:

I was folding some of Wubbzy's freshly laundered clothes and she was watching me. I got to the last outfit that was a pair of overalls and she said
"Wubbzy is going to wear hosen? (as in lederhosen) I laughed pretty hard and said, "No, these aren't lederhosen, they are called overalls, but they do kind of look like lederhosen." I then gave her a big squeeze and a kiss.

Isn't that the cutest? Now I don't think that it is common knowledge for any 3 year old to know about lederhosen. It made me very happy at that moment that she has been to Germany and seen real lederhosen in the flesh and that what she learned well over a year ago has stuck with her. I love having a cultured 3 year old! She is a smarty pants!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! I don't think I could have even told you right off hand what lederhosen was, having never been to Germany myself...

    ReplyDelete