Friday, May 1, 2009

Next Month

Happy May Day!! I'm so excited for it to be May so that I can say I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY NEXT MONTH! Yahoo! For me the time has gone by pretty slow, but others think it has flown by. I am so excited to bring this baby home and to NOT be pregnant anymore. Being pregnant isn't my favorite time. I'm so grateful that I can be pregnant, especially after the rough road we traveled down to get to this point, but having pregnancy end won't be too sad. I know a lot of people have the idea that the baby should stay in for as long as possible because once it comes out then life is over. No more sleeping, constantly nursing and such. Not me! Get the baby out! I can't sleep being this huge and pregnant so it won't be any different with the baby out. A nursing baby means the pounds get shed from your body a lot easier. I think even though it is hard to have a newborn, it is way better than being a giant pregnant lady!

I go to the doctor again next week so we will see if there is anything new to report. It isn't an internal exam or anything so I don't imagine anything too exciting should come from it. We keep praying that wubbzy is still healthy and growing.

My baby shower plans are coming together and I'm very excited!! It is going to be a casual girls night out type of thing with some yummy food! I think this will be perfect and appeal to more people than locking people down for an hour and half. I love the flexibility of this plan and hope all will join us! I will miss my friends and family that are too far to come. I'm grateful for my great, fun friends here that are putting this shower on for me! I feel so loved! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment